- Unmatched Quality – With Summa’s 15 years of building cutting plotters, the S One has been meticulously designed to offer strong reliability and has an elaborate build quality that was designed to withstand the test of time.
- New Modern Look – The S One was redesigned using a stunning modern aesthetic which includes a new mesh basket, mechanical parts highlighted in blue to guide operator navigation, gray grit rollers, and an intuitive and vibrant touch screen.
- Powerful Cutting Force – The S One’s drag knife cutting head delivers up to 600 grams of cutting force consistently over long jobs and outperforms many other manufacturer’s high-end cutters.
- Summa’s Legendary Tracking – Many competitors can deliver an acceptable cutting quality, but can they do it over 8 meters long, at full speed, after hours of cutting at full speed, and after years of intensive use? The S One cutter can and was built and tested to do so, and Summa guarantees it.
- Compatibility – To secure options for a reliable hardware connection, the S One features a high-speed USB port, an ethernet port, and an all-new WiFi connection option that is available to US customers after registering your device.
- Intuitive Software – GoSign software is included for free with all Summa cutters and is a full-featured cut software with flexible action sets to optimize your workflow.
|Media Width||Rolls: 7.5 to 66.5 in
Sheets: 7.5 to 66.5 in
|Cutting Area||63.4 in x 164 ft|
|Tracking Performance||Within /- 0.004 in on plots;
Up to 26ft on rolls up to 30 in wide
Up to 13ft on rolls over 20 in wide
|Speed||Up to 113 cm/sec diagonal|
|Accelleration||Up to 3 G diagonal|
|Knife Pressure||0-600 grams, in 5 gram increments|
|Stand and Basket||Included|