Nothing compares to the simplicity of the Copic Airbrush System (ABS). Easy to use with virtually no cleanup and no mess, the Airbrush System works seamlessly with both Copic and Sketch marker styles. Choose from one of Copic’s portable ABS kits, or use with a traditional air compressor. The system is the perfect way to easily integrate Airbrish-effects such as gradients and halftones into layouts and illustrations. The system is environmentally friendly, the propellant gas for the Air Cans is chlorine-free and non-flammable.
Back to products
Copic Air Brushing Layout System – ABS 1N
- Copic Ciao cannot be used with ABS.
- Each compressor uses a different sized hose, so check the diameter carefully before purchasing a new hose or adaptor.
- Copic airbrush supplies are a standard 1/8″ (PF1/8) hose.
- Compressor and air hose are sold separately.
- Air pressure must be maintained within 0.3-0.5MPa.
- To connect Air Grip and air compressor, use G1/8 (PF1/8) air hose.